Friday 4 January 2013

Hello world, this is Wholly Moses


Hello. I'm Katy and I like to write. 

I am starting up a blog, which I will back-fill with a few pieces that I have already written, and then going forward will add random thoughts, travel diaries etc to.

The main reason for this blog is to document what I have time to write/isn't too shit/friends and family might want to follow...oh, and also I will be in Vietnam and Thailand for a few weeks soon, so hopefully I can use this blog to reassure my partner that I am still alive on a daily basis- and to tell him what I have been up to- it will save him from an "ear-bleeding" situation in the car on the way home from the airport when I get back.

Also, I get cross. Quite often. So this can be an outlet for my thoughts. Which I warn you will mainly be about trains. And customer service. And dogs. I hate dogs.

So, onto the words then....

No comments:

Post a Comment